Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Introduction.


As an introduction I am an avid fisherman, and outdoors enthusiast, I spend a lot of time in the outdoors fishing, hunting and practicing photography, but I have to say my greatest passion is fishing, this is my first blog, I have wanted to do a blog for a while but had no real concept of a blog. But, after some research and a little planning I decided I would start one.

In this blog I plan on explaining in detail with color photographs and colorful anecdotes  the techniques I employ to catch a variety of fish in Utah waters, be it warm water species or cold water species.

 I will share locations, techniques and lures with you, now this may seem way out of character for most fishermen because they hold these so called secrets close to their vests, I on the other hand want others to enjoy the sport as much as I do and catch fish.

My actual first blog will be about Strawberry reservoir, and how to catch Kokanee salmon, Rainbow trout and Bear lake Cutthroat trout.

No comments: